Sunday, December 26, 2010

Glam; SUNDAY THOUGHTS

CHANGE:

The externals seem to be the easiest to change.. [ Enviorments, Clothes ..Etc ] but when it comes to dealing with ourselves from the inside.. at least from my point of view it seems to be the hardest..

I've been going through this struggle for the past couple of years now and even though many people who noticed my struggle told me to change before....Now it seems like life is telling me I need a change within me in order to move to the next level.. it is coming from all angles i have become more aware of my life and my actions..

I...
  • would blame others for the decisions i made *[ My parents, Siblings, Friends.. Etc]
  • created this fear of showing who i really was so i pushed everyone away
  • didn't believe in myself or know who i was *[ I still don't]
If i just would let the true me show.. then i wouldnt have to have this fear because the ones around me would understand completely..and those who didnt will eventually not be in my life anymore..

I guess thats why i want to be commited to this blog now.. So that im able to expose myself even to a complete stranger.. and if you enjoy it Wooo Hoo! and if not Wooo Hooo! At least at the end of the day i was true to myself.. and that is all that matters.

What are your thoughts? Have you ever been in a situation where you needed to change your actions?

No comments:

Post a Comment