Monday, December 27, 2010

Day After

So there was an after christmas sale at Macys and I got a couple of things..


Nine West: Emily Color: Midnight Plum

I'm really loving bags that have some color in them.. It gives to the outfit. especially when wearing neutral colors...

"Emily" has a strap that I can put on my shoulder or if I just want to hold in my hands I can as well. Plus it's one of my favorite colors; PURPLE :)!





_____________________________________________________

 Charter Club. Vanilla Bean Cmb

I took this shirt in a extra large, So that it would be a baggier look.. and with my H&M  belt i'll be able to show off my waist.


_______________________________________________________

 Nine West: Black Magic Color : Twilight

 This bag also has a strap that i can put on my shoulder.. ! ** [ Makes it easy for Multi tasking ]
the woman at the register was not able to fit the bags in the actual macys bag so she took out the stuffing im sure once i put my stuff in it wont look as slouchy as it does here..

No comments:

Post a Comment