Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tough Decision

So I've been dying to get a new phone.. Looking at the Phone I have now makes me feel like i'm in ancient times... UGH. ;O And since my contract is ending in November it is finally time to start searching for a phone that is suitable for me.
Two phones that i've really had an eye for are the Sprint EVO 4G . & The  Sprint Epic 4G
Not only does the Sprint EVO has dual cameras and more mega pixels compared to the Epic But it also is a hotspot for upto 8 Wifi devices[ Epic goes up to 5 ]
. One thing I do love about the Sprint  Epic 4G is that it has a QWERTYkeyboard.. I'm a huge texter and being able to type away without worrying about mistyping things because of the touch screen is a big plus for me. 
So hard to choose.. i Guess by November I'll come with some kind of solution.

Which phone would you recommend ? :)

[ source ; Sprint.com , areacellphone.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment